Estate Planning Attorney Serving DFW Area Clients
You’ve Worked Hard for Your Estate – You Should Mandate How It’s Dispersed
We understand that you have worked hard to gather wealth. Our firm is dedicated to assisting you in deciding how to disperse your wealth during your lifetime and after. When you make decisions for your estate plan, you will consider important family, legal and financial issues. Estate planning may involve the services of a variety of professionals, including an estate planning attorney, an accountant, financial planner, life insurance advisor, banker and broker. These areas certainly can become complex to navigate, and that is why we are here to help.
What Does an Estate Planning Attorney Do?
Estate planning is a process with the goal of developing a plan to distribute your assets before and after your death. It includes planning for your retirement, for the possibility of disability and for death. As a local attorney with years of estate planning experience, The Foust Firm, PC can help you consider all of the factors that go into these decisions and help you make the best choices for you and your loved ones.
Would You Benefit From a Estate Planning Consultation?
If you answer “no” to any of these questions, consider calling our law firm for a consultation and professional assistance with your estate plan.
- Do you have current and signed wills?
- Have you discussed estate plans with your family?
- Have you reviewed the ownership of your assets?
- Have you reviewed your life insurance needs?
- Do you have a retirement plan?
- Can your estate pay the bills and provide adequately for your family?
- Do you know how much you will receive in Social Security payments?
- Have you designated anyone to handle your affairs if you are no longer capable?
- Have you made arrangements for your long-term care or that of your elderly dependents?
- Have you taken steps to reduce income taxes now and death taxes on your estate?
- If you own a business, have you planned for its future?
- Have you reviewed your beneficiary designations?
Contact Us for a Legal Consultation Today
When you are ready to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney in the DFW area, get in touch with The Foust Firm, PC for a consultation. Call us today at (817) 912-0722 or submit the contact form and we will respond within the next business day or sooner.